Thursday, June 4, 2009

KLM Designs Sneak Peek for June 8th


Hello there,
.
I know I said I would have this up yesterday, but I was so busy. I wasn't even home at all yesterday. In fact, I didn't get home until 9:30 at night, and by that time I was home I so exausted I didn't want to do anything but go to bed!!
.
With that said, this is for Prairie Paper and Ink's Friday Sketch Challenge for last Friday.
.
My image is the last sneak peek digital image for KLM Designs that will be released June 8th. It is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. My sentiment is from SU!'s All Holidays set.
.
This will probably be the last upload you will see from me for a while. You see, Friday, the family and I are taking a week's vacation down in Orlando. Fl. We are going to Disney!!! It is exciting, because my BFF in highschool, whom I haven't seen in almost 20 years, is flying in to be with me until Monday, and I was just informed by my sister that she and her family are coming Friday for the week also!!! On top of that, we are takin 2 of my daughter's BFFs and the nanny as well. We are going to have a group of 12 of us hanging out in Disney all week!! Oh, the fun we are going to have!!
.
I know some of you are awaiting my tutorial on my coloring. Unfortunately, you are going to have to wait until I get back. I have had an insane time lately between being very sick for a week, handling the end of the school year with all of the functions, and my oldest's swimming, I just have not had time to sit at the computer to create the tutorial. I promise though, as soon as I get back, I will sit at this computer and make the tutorial. Sorry it is taking so long for me to get it up, but y'all know how it is!!!
.
As for the card, what do y'll think?
.
Digital image can be found at KLM Designs on June 8th

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Michelle!! Love your sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love that image. Great layout & coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered Dunstin Pike!!..and found your blog there...I am adding you go my blog list... where I won't miss a thing that you do!!.... you make beautiful cards and have a wonderful eye for balance...I love your style.
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and colours you have used here Michelle
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello michelle, i really have enjoyed your blog. you are a true talent and creative individual. thankk you so much for sharing your unique ideas with the blog world. i have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award! you can pick it up on my blog. The instructions on accepting the award are located just below. I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous designs in the future. congratulations!

    http://100blackdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors for this are amazing. You took a simple image and really made it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute hun, the colours go so well together, your layout is fab and i love the bow, the pearls look perfect on your flowers, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete