Friday, September 25, 2009

KLM Digital Design Sneak Peek for October 1st

Hello,
.
This is for today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 239 SOS My SOS is...
.
S-Script Cuttlebug folder
O-round brads, or the circles on my DP
S- SCS Sketch Challenge 246
.
This is also for SCS Tuesday's Color Challenge 237 where we were to use Rich Razzelberries (I used Bravo Burgundy), Crushed Curry (I used Summer Sun), and Black.
.
My images are a sneak peek from KLM Digital Designs that will be released on October 1st. I colored them with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS then cut them out and popped them up with demensionals.
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital images can be found at KLM Digital Designs starting October 1st.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation love the colours and those images are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete