Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DTC Challenge #74 and #75

Why, hello hello my dear stamping friends!! It has been such a long time since I have posted something; I almost forgot how to post!!
Life has been on the way insane side this summer. Many thing happened making it imposible for me to find time to play and create much less post.
I had a couple more rounds of kidney stones resulting in another surgery.
My gall bladder decided to go on the crazy side for a while, but it cleared up.
While in the hospital, I found out I have sleep apnea. I am now on a C-PaP machine at night.
Working on getting my hormones straight.
Trying new meds for my bi-polar.
My nanny had a baby girl on August 4th.
I took my college Spanish I course online.
Took a Disney trip with the middle sister and her daughter. It was their first time.
And took a trip to Texas for my yougest sister's 30th b-day.
Like I said INSANITY!!

I did make some things, just not cards.
I made many crocheted items including two blankets for my nanny's baby.
I made a cross-stich name and date picture plus matching needle-point blanket for her too.
I will try to post pictures of those later.
With the kids back to school, and me in a comfortable routine with my classes this semester, I actually have time to create again!! I am finally back to doing what I love to do and that is creating cards and projects for the challenges!!

Like I stated earlier, I almost forgot how to post things. I completely forgot to post the Digital Tuesday's Challenge for last week. It is now below.
This card is for today's Digital Tuesday Challenge #75-Dots and Stripes. My images are from KLM Digital Designs. I colored them both with Prisma Color Pencils and Odorles Mineral Spirits, cut them out, and popped them up with demensionals.



This gift set was created for the DTC Challenge #74 Make a Gift Set. The image is from Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studio. I colored it with Prisma Color Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits, cut it out and popped both of them up with demensionals.

It is nice to finally be back and have time to create. I missed it dearly.

I look forward to doing challenges again and I hope to hear from everyone again!!

Have a great day!!

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card Michelle. Those images are adorable. Love the use of traditional christmas colors.
    Last weeks project was just as amazing!!
    So sorry you've been going through so much health stuff but good to hear that you're doing much better now.
    Welcome back to blogging!!
    Hugs,
    Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love both of these, the candy corn/pumkins are a fabulous idea!

    I love the bright and cheerful colors of the Christmas card too. How fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects Michelle. I hope you are on the mend soon.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards!!! I love the both cards. Christmas card is looking cute. My favorite is second one..I like this box design and color. The flowers setting is so cute.
    Thanks for this great cards..

    ReplyDelete