Monday, July 20, 2009

Doodle Palace Sneak Peek for July 21st

Hey there,
.
Well, I didn't have any fabric to do the SCS Technique Challenge for today so I went to The Daily Dare to find some challenges to work with.
.
This is for today's CCEE Challenge where we were to creating something for summer. Well, fishing is a part of summer right? I know my DH just got back from fishing.
.
This is also for The Pink Elephant Challenge where we were to use animals. I chose a bear with fish!!
.
This is for Our Creative Corner's Saturday Challenge where we were to use 3 different types of embellies. I used jumbo eyelets, buttons (yes the fish and hat are buttons!), and twine.
.
And finally this is for Pollycraft's Sketch Challenge where the twist was to include food or drink. Well, the fish are the food!! LOL
.
My image is a digital image sneak peek from Doodle Palace that will be released tomorrow, July 21st. It is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I compter generated my sentiment.
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital image can be found at Doodle Palace on Tuesday, July 21st.

15 comments:

  1. What a cute little card! Yep, definately summer-time....lazy day fishing! Its adorable! I am so glad you got to join in our fun! Thanks for playing and showing us this fun little card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, I love your card, those fish look great! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Michelle :-) I love the papers you used and the fish in the foreground :-) Perfect !! :-)

    Luv
    Lorraine

    p.s i have this printed n all ready but just so little time ,,,, :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great card, and sooo many challenges ... thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning michelle,what a great card,love the image and all your little embellishments:)

    thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! the details are perfect, i love the fishy buttons :)

    Hugs
    Carol x
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle
    Wow fantastic card, love the image and gorgeous papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous masculine card!! I just love the DP & image. Great job!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you got a chance to play in our challenge, Michelle! This is a terrific masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your card is another totally gorgeous one - you are just so talented.

    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Michelle, this is not only super cute, but perfectly colored and just GORGEOUS!!!
    love everything about it, seriously :)
    {love} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi honey this is fab, i love how you have used fish as your food, brilliant idea, love the images and layout and your colouring is fab, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love the hat tilted on the sentiment. Very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

    ReplyDelete