Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dustin Pike Newly Released

Hello there,
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 127 Kelly(schirmcat). I have a couple picked out I would like to CASE, but I am not sure I will be able to get to them all today. I have to go to a birthday party for friends today at 3 pm 'til Lord only knows when!! For now, I chose this card to CASE.
.
I kept Kelly's same basic layout and theme, but changed up the colors a bit.
I used a different image, but the same kind of image.
I changed my sky to Blue Brocade instead of white and added snow with Craft White.
I change the type of ribbon used.
I moved my sentiment to the snow on the bottom.
And instead of using the Cuttlebug, I added Dazzling Diamonds
.
My images are two different digital images from Dustin Pike that were released last Thursday. The bird is actually on the arm of another snowman, but I only needed the bird. So, I colored both images with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS, and I cut the brid off of the other snaowman. Both images were cut out and popped up on demensionals. I did outline both images with a black SU! Markers to make the images pop a little more.
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital images can be found at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment