Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dustin Pike Sneak Peek for August 13th



Hello everyone,
.
Well, I am back from my Disney cruise and ready to make some cards!! We had loads of fun and took lots and lots of pics!! Now, it is time for me to catch up on all my DT's!!
.
This is for today's Inspiration Challenge 192 ~ Bellacor Vases. I chose this vase to be inspired by.
.
My image is a sneak peek digital image from Dustin Pike that will be released next Thursday, Aug 13th. It is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I paper toled him by printing him out 3 times and popping him up with demensionals.
.
What do you think?
.
Digital image can be found at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios on Thursday, Aug. 13th.

2 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE is that card? great work, wanna do my christmas cards? HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete