Monday, August 10, 2009

KLM Designs New Release

Hello everyone,
.
This is another one of the images I colored at my Copics Certification class two weeks ago and I finally have put it to a card.
.
This is for the Pile It On and 2 Red Bananas challenges where we were to use only cardstock on our creations, no DP. With 2 Red Bananas, we were to use use one embellishment. I used ribbon, of course.
.
My sketch is the Sketch Challenge 239 from two weeks ago.
.
My image is a newly released image from KLM Designs. It was released August 1st. Yes, I am a little late getting my images out, but I am trying to catch up!!
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital images can be found at KLM Designs

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You did a great job with your Copics :) Thanks for playing along with 2RedBananas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rose is just beautiful. Thank you for joining Pile It On! this week.

    Jennifer PIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the image and colors you used. Thanks for playing in 2RB's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors, great layout, beautiful beautiful job... its just beautiful.
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the rose image and the BG you created. Great colors and layout too. Thanks for playing this week at Pile It On! ~Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Great job coloring and making your own background paper! Thank you for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful!

    Thanks for playing with us this week!

    Deanna fr Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice colors, I love the shading on the flower:-) Nice job on this layout:-)
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely lovely, Michelle!

    Amy -- Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card...love it.

    Thanks for playing!

    Julie Leblanc, Pile it On - August GDT


    http://www.kewlstamps-n-more.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!! Love the simplicity!!

    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On! Hope to see you back next week!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    ReplyDelete