Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper 144 Finally


Hello everyone,
.
This is for an SCS Featured Stamper that was a couple of weeks ago. It's Featured Stamper 144 Christine M., aka Chrisations.ink!. She is a great SCS friend of mine and I did want her to think I missed her special day. It just took me a while to make it and post it!! I chose this card to case.
.
I kept her same basic theme and layout.
I changed the colors and image.
My image is colored and cut out, but I did punch out snowflakes and adhered them to the back of the image.
I made my DP with a holly stamp coloring them with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
I did not emboss the bottom half. I just stamp it with the Twill BG.
I changed the postion of my sentiment and embossed it in gold EP.
.
This is for many challenge from this week that I found via The Daily Dare
.
This is for Saturday's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #7 where we were to create Merry Christmas, Happy Winter cards.
.
This is for Saturday's Robyn's Fetish Challenge #7 where we were to create something shabby chic, vintage style or feel to it.
.
This is for Monday's Incy Wincy Designs Challenge #19 where the challenge is anything goes!!
.
This is for Pollycraft Monday Challenge #29 where we were to create something with a Christmas theme.
.
This is for yesterday's Caardvark's Challenge where we were to color an image using colored pencils, markers, paper piecing, watercolors, etc.
.
I used Prismacolor Pencils.This is for yesterday's Dancing in Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge where we were challenged to emboss. Dry embossing, embossing powder, you name it. I embossed my sentiment in gold.
.
And Finally, this is for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #43 where we were to create a Thank You and/or Christmas themed card. I went with a Christmas card.
.
My image is a digital image from KLM Digital Designs. The image is called Christmas Wreath and is colored with Prismacolr Pencils and OMS.
.
What do y'all think?
.
You can find the image at KLM Digital Designs.

10 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card and gorgeous colours,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so vibrant! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mchelle thats special Lovely card

    Thanks for joining incy wincy designs

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL wreath!!! I love the ribbon!!! Very festive!!! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZA Michelle, this wreath is spectacular! Your coloring is awesome, and that wreath just pops right out - it's Gorgeous!
    Great Big Hugs
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely holiday card, Michelle!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card :)

    Thank you so much for joining us over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge this week :)

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful thanks for joining us at incy designs this week love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite KLM images! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card!!! I just love this card.. How nicely you've joined those ribbons...Its really looking beautiful. Thanks for this great post.

    ReplyDelete