Sunday, November 15, 2009

SCS FS145 Welcome Christmas

Hello,
.
Well, I finally got to play a Featured Stamper Challenge!! It has been so long I tell you. One of these days, maybe it'll slow down for me and I get to go back to being able to play the challenges everyday!! LOL Somehow, I think those days are over!! LOL But hey, get it in when you can I say!!
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 145 Dawn, aka TreasureOiler. I chose this card to CASE from her.
I kept her same basic theme and layout.
I changed the colors, and only used 1 DP instead of 2 like she did.
I changed the image, but kept it basically the same. I even hand-made doodled like she did.
I used star brads instead of round ones.
.
My image is from Dustin Pike colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital image can be found at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios
.

CARD DETAILS:
.
Stamps: Dustin Pike's Star Mouse, SU! Herad from the Heart
Paper: SU! WWhite, BBlack, Real Red, Glorious Green, Christmas Ornament DP
Ink: StazOn Black
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Mineral Spirits, SU! Black Marker, Hole Punch, Ribbon, Star Brads, Demensionals
Technique: Gamsol Magic

1 comment:

  1. Michelle
    what a cutie card:-) I love the mix of CS colors you used with the image and DP!! really nicely done.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete