Friday, February 13, 2009


Hello there,
.
This is for today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 207 where to use TWO or more “things” on our card that are a “stretch” for ourselves and list them in your description.
.
1. Well, as of late, images have been ones I can color with my Prisma Color Pencils and Mineral Spirits. So, I chose to go with stamps that didn't need coloring.
2. I like lots of layers. This has only two layers not including the ornaments.
3. I also used Shimmery White paper which is something I use very rarely.
.
I got the idea of the ornament from Lovetostamp6's card here... Merry ChristmasIt is made with a Sizzix die that is ran through the Cuttlebug to add the design.
.
I made this for my February Christmas Card Challenge '09. I will be making 10 of these.
.
What do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment