Monday, February 9, 2009


Hey there,
.
Wooohooo!! I got to stamp today!!!
.
This is for today's SCS Technique Challenge 207 where we were to create a border or other page element by just cutting out part of an embossed design, patterned paper, or a stamped image, and use it as a part of your card.I have had this Spellbinder for awhile. I just hadn't figured out how to use it on a card. Today's challenge was a perfect reason to figure something out. I embossed the flowers on Pretty in Pink and Old Olive. I then cute out the pink flowers and tape them to the Old Olive. Before I taped them, I daubered over both colors to bring out the embossed part.
.
I also have had the Cuttlebug butterflies for awile too. I embossed the butterflies, daubered them with Bashful Blue, I cut them out, and then placed pink rhinestones on them for their bodies.
.
I really like how pretty this turned out!!
.
What do y'all think?
.
You know, I measured and weighed again today. I have lost 3 1/2 more inches (about 1/2 inches everywhere), but I have lost not one pound!! My girlfriend who works out with me also was measured and weighed too. Now what I find interesting is so far, I have lost a total of 22 inches and only 2 lbs, but she has lost 6lbs and only 13 inches. Now how is that possible? I was told to give myself 8 weeks and the weight should start coming off. Well, I am on my 6th week so I am going to keep going and see if what I was told is true. If it isn't, I think I am gonna cry!!! Wish me well in my journey!! Here is to hoping I will lose some weight soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment