Saturday, February 14, 2009

Para Nico!!


Hello,

I wanted to share this with you. It is not a card. It is just a scene made with High Hopes Stamps and an old SU! set called Sunny Season Greetings.

My nanny, Paola, has her father and brother visiting her from Argentina. They came over Thursday night to see the new house and to have dinner. After we ate, I was showing Paola my new stamps I just got in the mail from High Hopes Stamps. Her father and brother were looking on and were curious about them. You see, when I order my stamps from HHS, I get just the rubber. They wanted to know how I stamped with them. So, I got my clear block, ink, and paper. I asked Paola's brother, Nicolas, what stamp did he want me to stamp and he picked out the tropical santa. I stamped it then proceeded to create a scene with him. They were so impressed. I stamped a diffrent scene for Paola's father. I asked them if they wanted me to color the images. Her father said no, he liked it the way it was. Nicolas wanted me to color his for him. I told him the next time I saw him I would have it colored for him.

So, here it is!! I loved how it turned out so much I wanted to share it with y'all.

What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment