Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hello,

Yeah, I took time out to stamp today!!

Since I have not been able to stamp, I combined all the challenges this week to make my card.

First, this is for Sunday's High Hopes Challenge 19 where we were to use sponging. I sponged my BG.

Second, this is for Monday's SCS Technique Challenge 209 Rubber Band Stamping where we were to use rubberbands around a block stamped with versamark to make a BG.

Third, this is for yesterday's SCS Color Challenge 207 where we were to use Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, and Pumpkin Pie.

And last but not least, this is for today's SCS Sketch Challenge 217.

My images are from High Hopes Stamps and they are colored with Prisma Color Pencils and Mineral Spirits. I then cut them out and popped them up on demensionals.

What do y'all think?