Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello,

This is for today's SCS Technique Challenge 210 where we were to make a Crimped Envelope Pocket Card.

This is also for yesterday's High Hopes Stamps Challenge 20 where we were to make our cards with something fuzzy.

I used a large envelope for this. I colored the rainbow with my SU! Markers. You can't tell it, but my something fuzzy is my velvet ribbon on top.

My image is from High Hopes stamps colored with SU! Markers.

I haven't had a chance to make my inside card, but when I do, it will say 'Being friends with you is like finding the pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow! Happy St. Paddy's Day!!'

What do y'all think?


It is time for an update on my weight loss!! I am now on my 9th week!! It was frustrating at first because I wasn't seeing it on the scale, but I kept at it because I was seeing it in the inches. By the end of my first month, I had only lost 4 lbs, but I had lost 18 inches. From the end of my first month to the end of my second month, I have lost an additional 6lbs and 91/2 inches. Making my total for 8 weeks, 10 lbs and 27 1/2 inches!!! Now, I do measure in 9 different places. I measure my arms, chest, waist, mid waist, lower abs, hips, butt, thigh, and calf. My biggest lost is in my lower abs!! I have lost 6 inches there!!! I plan to keep plugging at the weight loss thing until I am down to 135. I only have 38 more lbs to go. Wish me luck in accomplishing this. I will give another update next month!! 'Til then, everyone have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, love the rainbow background on this card. Just perfect!

    Congrats on your weight loss. I am on a weight loss journey myself and know how difficult it can be. You can do it. You are worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete