Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hey there,
.
This is for today's Ways To Use It Challenge 209 Going Green Literally where we were to use recyled, green, or both on our card. I chose to go with green on the card.
.
I found the sketch for my card here Live*Laugh*Love*Create Blog
.
My image is from High Hopes Stamps and is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits. My sentiment is computer generated.
.
I am extremely sick today. I woke up with a sore throat, cough, upset staomach, and body feeling like it had been hit by a couple of frieght trains!! I actually made this card 2 nights ago, and hadn't uploaded it. It fit today's challenge and since I don't really feel like stamping today, I thought it would be ok to upload this.
.
At this time, I am going back to bed!!
.
What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love the dragon stamps from High Hopes.

    Smiles,

    Brandi

    ReplyDelete