Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Know, Another Holiday Card!!!


Hello there,
.
I know, I know. Another Christmas card, but I have had this image colored for over three weeks now and I have been waiting for the opportunity to use it on a card. When I saw today's Sketch Challenge, I instantly knew what I wanted to do!!
.
So, this is for today's SCS Sketch Challenge 220.
.
My image is from High Hopes Stamps colored with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I duabered the sky with Bashful Blue. For my BG panels, I used two different Cuttlebug folders. The swirl folder I left white, and the snowflake folder I used the negative effect with Bashful Blue. The snowflakes are a Cuttlebug die with a rhinestone in the middle.
.
Since it is a Christmas card, I am making it my Christmas Card Challenge for April and for once, I will be actually be ahead of the game!!! LOL
Of course, I will be making 10 of these.
.
What do y'all think?

2 comments:

  1. Love this! You did an amazing job with your coloring this image! Wow!

    I also love the way you did the CB folders! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card. I love the embossed panels.. it is never too early to get crackin' on Christmas cards. At least you wont be like me and panic in the last week!

    ReplyDelete