Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hello, hello,

I wasn't able to sleep last night so I chose to make a card. It was so awesome the SCS Featured Stamper Challenge was up and what was even more awesome was it is Beate!!! She is such an exceptional stamper!!

This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 111 Beate . There were several cards I had picked out, but this is the one I went with Tangerine Rose to CASE. I finished this at 4:00 in the morning, but again, because my camera doesn't take good pictures at night, I waited until this morning to upload it.

What I changed....

I changed stamp images.
Changed one of the paper color.
I eliminated the ribbon.

My main image is colored with Prismacolors and Odorless Mineral Spirits. It is also popped up on demensionals.

Thank you Beate for such an awesome inspiration!!!

What do y'all think?

1 comment: