Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweet Spring

Hello everyone,

This is one doozy of a challenge card. I made this last night finishing it around 1:00 in the morning, but because my camera does not take good pictures at night, I waited until this morning to upload it. I combined 5 challenges for this card!!

First, this is for today's SCS Inspiration Challenge 172 Little Daisy's Designs. I chose this little dress for the colors adding Lavender Lace.

Second, this is for Thursday's SCS Ways To Use It Challenge 210 Stuck On You Again where we were to use stickers on our card. The flower on the corner is a sticker, but I added demensionals to pop it up.

Third, this is for yesterday's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 212 The First Day of Spring where we were to use Soft Subtle Colors and Spring flowers on our card. My main image is from High Hopes Stamp colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits. My sentiment is from High Hopes Stamps as well.

Fourth, this is for Friday's Stamp Something's Challenge where we were to think Spring.

And last, but not least, this is for Prairie Paper and Ink's Friday Sketch 54

The last two challenge I found via The Daily Dare

Like I said, it is a doozy of a challenge card!!! LOL

What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty colours. Michele x

    ReplyDelete