Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Hello,
I have been thinking alot about a friend of mine lately. She and I are good friends, but as life would have it, we are often too busy to see each other as much as we would like. She loves anything Asian, and I have been wanting to make a card to send her just to say I was thinking of her. I thought today's colors would be perfect to make an Asian card.
This is for today's SCS Color Challenge 209 where we were to use Basic Black, Rose Red, and Always Artichoke.
I had found the bamboo stamp at Hobby Lobby and I thought of my friend imediately. I found the Asian rub-ons there also.
I got the idea of the little Asian girl at a stamp camp Faith(markie's mom) held a long time ago. I thought she would be a perfect addition to my card. Thank you Faith for coming up with such a cute little Asian girl.
I can't wait to send this to my friend. I hope she likes it!!
What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment