Friday, March 6, 2009


Hello there,
This is for today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 210 where we were to make a card in under 30 mins.
This is also for Wednesday's SCS Sketch Challenge 218.
I made this card in 20 minutes!! OMG!!! I couldn't believe I did it in under 30 mins!!! Well, I kinda already had the idea in mind for the Sketch Challenge, but was unable to stamp that day. Roxie made it easy for me with her measurements for the challenge. All I had to do was cut!!
As for the image, it is from High Hopes Stamps. Last weekend, my youngest DD and I colored. I had stamped several of my new stamps and colored them. Now I am just waiting for the chance to use them on a card. This is one of those images so I didn't take me any time to color it this morning.
So, like I said, it was east for me to make a card in under 30 minutes today!!
What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment