Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello there,

This is for today's SCS Technique Challenge 212 Ribbon Frame where we were to use ribbon to make a frame on our card. The directions are found here... Ribbon Frame

It was hard for me to get a good pic of this because of all the metallic gold paper I used on it, but I finally got a decent picture.

This was a lot of fun to do and it just adds such an awesome flare to a card.

My image is from High Hopes Stamp colored with Prismacolor pencils and odorless mineral spirits.

You can't really tell in the pic, but the red frame is popped up on demensionals as well as the green underneath it. I acutally used a border punch to make the frame. It made a unique little design so I used it.

I am finally caught up with my Christmas Card Challenge '09. This is for my March of course. I will be making 10 of these.

What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment