Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello there,

This is for today SCS Featured Stamper 110 Twinshappy. I am so excited Stacy is today's featured stamper. I so love her gallery!! I had picked out several cards to CASE, and went with this one Stacy's card

The things I changed...
Added layers
Changed stamp
Used a rectangle instead of a square
Used smaller ribbon and tied it in a bow
And exchanged the brads for a sentiment which is from High Hopes Stamps

This is also for my March's Thanksgiving card. I am finally caught up with my Thanksgiving so far. I will be making 10 of these.

I know you are probably tired of seeing my holiday cards being it is not the season for them, but I have to keep up with my personal challenge to make 10 a month for each holiday. I have enough to do when they roll around. This makes it easier when they do come around because I don't have to stress about try to make so many in a short period of time. All I have to do is address them and send them on their way. Then I can concentrate on other things.

As for the card,
What do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment