Sunday, June 21, 2009

Doodle Palace Sneak Peek for June 23rd

Hello,

This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 124 Christy S. I chose this card for my inspiration.

I kept her same basic layout, theme, and colors.
I changed the mermaid image
I changed the DP for the bg and made my dp with the Swirl wheel for my strip.
I change the ribbon
And I didn't have a button to match Green Galore, so I made my own brad to match it.
.
My image is a digital image sneak peek for Doodle Palace that will be released Tuesday, June 23rd. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I computer generated the sentiment.
.
What do you think?
.
Digital image can be found at Doodle Palace on Tuesday, June 23rd

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Michelle ;-) I made a card using this image yesterday and it is lovely to see a different one :-) I love the way you covered her up :-) I left mine topless !! lol

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is wonderful, Michelle! I just love, love, love the colours you chose and you did a fantastic job with the colouring!

    ReplyDelete