Sunday, June 14, 2009

Newly Released KLM Designs

Hello there everyone,
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 123 Roseanne (sumtoy). What an awesome gallery she has to choose from!! I have picked out several I want to CASE. Hopefully I can get to them today. For now, this is the one I chose to CASE first.
.
I kept her same basic layout, theme and colors.
I changed the flower image and how it is layered.
I added a layer to the base.
I did the same Marble Technique for my BG, but did not Cuttlbug it or clip the corners.
I changed my ribbon to a thicker multi-colored ribbon.
And instead of brads on my sentiment, I added rhinestones.
.
My image is a digital image from KLM Designs that was released on June 8th. It is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I computer generated my sentiment.
.
What do y'all think?
.
The digital image can be found at KLM Designs

1 comment:

  1. Oh Michelle
    I love how you did the flowers off the main square:-) the petal coming off a bit look great! colors are wonderful too!
    Really love it
    XMicheleX

    ReplyDelete