Monday, June 22, 2009

Dustin Pike Sneak Peek for June 25th

Hello everyone,
.
I am so glad I am finally able to get on here today!! I have been without cable, phone, or internet since early this morning. I checked out the challenge and the Daily Dare and the next thing I know, I have nothing!! Not even my cell phone because my DD took the charger and my phone was dead!! Talk about going crazy with no communication to the outside world!! So I stamped several cards today!!
.
This is for today's Technique Challenge 226 Faux Denim
.
This is also for 2 Sketches 4 You's Sketch Challenge #29
.
My image is a digital image sneak peek from Dustin Pike that will be released this Thursday, June 25th. It is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital image can be found at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studio begining Thursday, June 25th

9 comments:

  1. om-gosh this is too cute! Love the colors and of course that darling stamp. Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous too ;-) !! Love the image and the papers you used :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, so cute! I really like the dragon! Very sweet!

    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous! You are very talented!
    Hugs Mony

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! love the faux denim and the dragon is just the cutest. Love your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete