Sunday, June 14, 2009

KLM Designs New Release #3




Well hello again,
.
After taking my youngest to the pool for 2 hours, I decided to make yet another card. Like I said I had several picked out to CASE today!!
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 123 Roseanne (sumtoy). Totally rockin' awesome gallery she has!! For my third choice, I chose this card to CASE.
.
Well I tried to stay with Roseanne's layout, theme and colors, but it seems the card took on a life of it's own!!
I change the flower image and added a layer to it. I was gonna put glitter on it, but I liked it the way it was colored. So I popped up the flowers instead.
I added a layer to the base and change the DP.
I was going to put the ribbon in the same place, but then it was cover the cool DP. So I decided to put it on the flower instead.
Then it looked like the side was missing something so I added the rhinestone brads and a sentiment.
So like I said it kinda took on a life of it's own, but it did start off as a CASE. It still is just kinda different.
.
My image is a newly released digital image from KLM Designs. It was released on June 8th with several other flowers. It is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
.
What do y'all think?
.
You can find the digital image at KLM Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment