Sunday, April 5, 2009


Hello,
I have been gone for the past week and have not been able to stamp. I took my oldest DD, Aliyah, to Disney with her BFF for her 13th birthday!! We had a blast!!
So after a day of rest, I wanted to stamp!!
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 113 Julie (Just Write Designs) . Awesome gallery she has!! I have several picked out I want to CASE, and I started with this one. I was wickedly inspired by this card!! When I saw this one, I was inspired to do a Halloween scene.
I changed everything except the layout of the card.
I embossed the haunted house on DP. I then cut it out on the side, inserted my nestibilities to create a frame, and daubered the edges of the frame in black. For my scene, I used the Spooky Skyline wheel with StazOn Black on Glossy White, brayered it with my spectrum pad, and used thick demensionals to pop it away from the frame.
I am behind a month on my personal challenge of making 10 of each holiday cards per month. So, this is for my March Halloween '09. I will be making 10 of these.
What do y'all think?

1 comment: