Thursday, April 23, 2009

OMGoodness, I have some awesome news on how my weight loss is going!!

As y'all may well know, if you have been following my blog, I have been trying to lose weight. I tried to do it on my own, but wasn't doing so good. I was busting my butt exercising (2 1/2 hours a day) and restricting my calories to 1500-1700 and in 2 1/2 months I had only lost 9.5 lbs.
Well, I was just about ready to give up. It really wasn't worth it!! But then I heard on the radio, one of the DJ's was on a diet from Metabolic Research. He was saying in one month he had lost 16lbs and it was the easiest diet he has ever been on. So, I thought, what the heck, why not give it a try!!

Today marks one month of me being on the Metabolic Research diet!! I had to do the big scale that measures everything (weight, fat, and water) and my measurements according to them.
The measurements they take are...
Neck
Shoulders
Chest
Under Chest
Waist
Lower Abs
Hips
Largest Area of the Butt
Thigh
Calf
and Ankle

Ok, regarding weight loss, I have lost 11 lbs!! 1 lb is water weight, but the other 10 is pure fat!!!! My BMI was 30.2 and is now 28!! I am no longer considered obese!! I am now just overweight!!

Now this month, I had some cheat times. I had a week in Disney and I also had Easter. So imagine how it is gonna be for me this month where there is no reasons for me to need to cheat?!?!

As for my inches, my total loss for the month is 19.75 inches!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!I lost 3.5 inches both in my lower abs and butt alone!!!! I even lost a 1/2 an inch in my ankle!! LOL

I am so flying on cloud nine right now!! I am so excited this is working for me and I am not really doing anything to make it happen except eating right. I think this whole month I have been on the treadmill maybe 10 times!! Imagine if I did it everyday!!

If you would like any info regarding my program, please leave me a comment on how to get in touch with you. I'll be more than happy to tell you everything about it!! My husband started doing my meal plan and eating right and in a week and a half he has lost 5lbs. This is the easiest diet I have ever been on and I am getting real results!!!

I did learn something today. My center asked me how I have been feeling, and I told them this week I was feeling really tired alot, even had to take naps. They asked me if I had changed anything, and I told them no, but I was really struggling for energy. What they told me was I am low on my essential minerals. They said with all the water I am drinking not only am I flushing out fat, I am flushing out my minerals also. Minerals are water soluble there for drinking as much water as I am is flushing to much of them out as well. Minerals provide sustained energy.So now I am gonna start taking mineral shots and see how it goes. I'll let you know how it goes!!

Hope everyone is doing great!! I just wanted to share my news!!

Have an awesome week!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, I found your blog on Inspirational and thought I would stop by and check out your creations...BTW...they are fabulous...and then I read this post. Congratulations on embarking on your healthy living journey...2 weeks ago I had taken the bull by the horns and started my own journey. I would be interested to hear about eating plan and how you are progressing. I am currently on a calorie controlled diet with 1 hour of exercise 6 days a week. I weighed myself on day 1 and had lost 1.6kg in my 1st week. But I didn't take any measurements so will have to do that tomorrow.
    Well keep up the great work and look forward to hearing about your success.
    hugs,
    Manola Chong xo
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle
    I just discovered your blog and am really enjoying your creations! Thanks for sharing!
    I too need to lose some weight and would be really interested in hearing about this program you are on... You can reach me at podgypaws@rogers.com You look amazing! and I wanna do this too!!
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete