Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Thank My God 5 in 1 Challenge

Hello,
.
Wooohoo, I made another 5 in 1 challenge card!!
.
First, this is for today's Sketch Challenge 226.
.
Second, for yesterday's Dancing in Pajamas TCP Tuesday 56 Challenge where were to be inspired by some pastel colored glasses. I of course, went with the colors.
.
Third, this is for the ABC's Challenge where the letter was L which is for list. We were given a list of 1 Ribbon, 3 Flowers, and 6 Brads to put on our card. My 3 flowers have brads, there are 2 on the bottom, and the flower on the sentiment is my 6th one.
.
Fourth, this is for the Creative Belli Challenge #64 where we were to use Jumbo Eyelets or Brads. I chose to use Jumbo Brads.
.
And last, but not least, this is for yesterday'sSketches by Tamara Recipe Challenge where we were to use Stitching (real or faux), a rub-on, and a winged thing. Well, my stitching is faux and in two places. One is on the bottom BG that you can see, and the other is on the blue BG in white. As for the rub-on, I used and winged thing rub-on!! LOL My dragonfly is a rub-on.
.
My image is from Digital Stamp Oasis colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. My sentiment is from a new digital company called Digiments that will be opening in May.
.
What do y'all think?

11 comments:

  1. Fab card! Love the layout!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love it. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joining in the fun of the ABC challenge this week! good luck! Samantha :0)(Guest Designer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love that you chose the color palette from the set of glasses :) Your details ROCK!

    Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card - you did a great job with those colors and cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! If I could just have enough patience to combine challenges. But then again I like having the excuse to make one card for each. I can spend more time in my craft room.
    Your card is great and it indeed feels in for all challenges you mentionned.
    Nice job!
    Shallale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle - 5in1 is pretty clever! :) great job on that! Great looking card and loving the sentiment! You did a nice job too on using those colors from this week TCP challenge! - you brought them nicely together with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and well done on covering so many challenges, off to look at your magic box now
    maz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card Michelle!!! I love the soft pretty colors of the papers!!! Great job with all these challenges!!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli Challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete