Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Dustin Pike Sneak Peek for May 21st Release!!

Hello,

My DH took the girls to the water park today so I can have a break from all the running around I have been doing with them lately. So I am getting to make cards today!! Thank goodness. I am in need of catching up on a few things.

This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 119 Joan Ervin. What an amazing gallery to choose from. I chose this card to CASE.
I needed to make a friend a birthday card for her handy man's birthday and this layout worked perfect for what I needed.
I kept her layout, but pretty much changed everything else.

I colored all my images with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I cut out all the tools and popped them up with demensionals. My Cuttlebug BG is done with Real Red using the Negative Effect.

All of my images came from Dustin Pike. The 'MR. FIX IT' is for sale on his website here now, but the dragon and the tools are a sneak peek of his images that will be released May 21st. Lots of cool stuff is a comin'!! The DT is burning the midnight oil producing awesome stuff with the new images that are coming out. Check out my blog for links to the other DT members to see what they have done!!! I will be showing you more sneak peeks as well soon!!

What do y'all think?

4 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, this is gorgeous! I can't wait until the release, I just MUST have that one. What a perfect card - I love your coloring!
    Hugs
    Lynda =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Michelle!!! He looks fab all colored up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and lovely bright colours, hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked in his store, but I couldn't find this stamp. Is it available yet?

    Tamara
    tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete