Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hi, From Me!!

Hello,
.
Ok Ok, I promise this is the last one!!
.
This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge 120 Mercy (mkstampin74). What an awesome gallery she has!! I told you I had several cards picked out that I wanted to case. This is the fourth and last one I chose to CASE here.
.
I basically kept her same layout and colors, but my monkey was a little bigger so I adjusted it to fit my monkey. I changed the image, keeping it a monkey though, changed the DP's, changed my brads to gold ones, and changed the sentiment.
.
My image is a digital image from Dustin Pike colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. My DP is from a challenge I won with 2 Red Bananas.
.
Thank you Mercy so very much for all the wonderful inspirations you gave me through your cards!! You rock!!
.
The digital image can be found at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment