Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Sneak Peek for May 21st






Hello there,
.
This is for today's SCS Technique Challenge 221 Tri-Shutter Card.
You can find a tutorial on how to make this here.
.
Wow, what a fun card this was to make!! I love it!!
.
All of my images are from Dustin Pike. They are a sneak peek of images that are going to be realeased Thursday May 21st. I colored them with (of course) Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I cut out the tiki guys and coconut strawberry pina colada drink and popped them up with demensionals. I actually hand made my sentiments because our printer is out of yellow ink and it won't let me print anything. DH went to buy ink for the printer, but he won't be back 'til after 5 and I couldn't wait that long. My middle part DP is from a pack of paper I won for a challenge at 2 Red Bananas a couple of weeks ago. I am so excited I finally got to use it.
.
What do y'all think?
.
All images can be found here begining May 21st.

13 comments:

  1. Oh too cute! I love how the hula monkee turned out! I linked my post today to yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks FAB, good to know we can post the new images this early...coz I made a card for a challenge with the wedding bears..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow! that is one awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Love the girl monkey image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle, I love the bright and cheery colors!! Very well done.. janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! And the coconut bra....hilarious! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, this is just so awesome! Pike never fails to amaze me with his images...too cute!
    Love the colors here too! great job!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dustin Pike's images and can't wait to see more of his images!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehehe! This is so cute, Michelle! Love the mix of papers and all the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUPER card Michelle! I just LOVE everything about it, design, architecture, papers, colors and that MONKEY!! TOO Cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for posting the link how you made your darling card :0)
    This inspired me so much I made one too.
    THANKS!!!
    Ri

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a creative card! I just love the unique fold! You have an amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete