Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge #5

Hello,

This is for the Digital Tuesday Challenge where we were to make something for a teacher.

This is for Sunday's SCS Inspiration Challenge 178 Faviana Prom Dresses. I went with this dress.

And last, this is for i {heart} 2 stamp's Staurday Sketch.

My image is from Digital Stamp Oasis Colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I made my BG DP with several alphabet sets.I will be giving this to my DD's teacher this week.

What do y'all think?

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog :-) The card is really nicely made!! Colors are bright and cheery for this cute little card! The ribbon behind it really stands out for the dimensional effect!
    Love it
    Michele spera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Michelle! I opened your blog, saw the card and immediately smiled. This is one of those happy, feel good kind of cards! Love it!

    ReplyDelete