Sunday, May 24, 2009

Featured Stamper Ellie's Happy Happy Birthday

Hello,
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 120 Mercy (mkstampin74). What an awesome gallery she has!! I told you I had several cards picked out that I wanted to case. This is the third one chose to CASE here.
.
I basically kept her same layout, and Elephant type image, but changed everything else.
I changed the colors, added a layer, used a different elephant, and changed it from a Christmas card to a birthday card.
.
My image is a digital image from Dustin Pike that was released last Thursday. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I cut it out and popped it up on demensionals.
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital image can be found at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment