Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge #7

Hello,
.
This is for last Thursday's SCS Ways To Use It Challenge 219 where we were to find ways to use tins. I made this last Thursday, but I incorporated it with my design team's challenge for today's Digital Tuesday Challenge where we are to use a tag somewhere on our creation. What better way to use a tag, but on the tin!! LOL Because of this, I was unable to upload this until today.
.
My image is a newly released digital image from Doodle Palace colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. My tin is an empty poinsetta prima tin from Micheal's.
.
What do y'all think?
.
Images from Doodle Palace
Digital Tuesday Challenge found here

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giraffes...maybe it's because they are very tall and I am tall ...LOL.. great tin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tin, what a cute idea. It's sooo cuteee!! Hugs your way!!!

    ReplyDelete