Sunday, May 24, 2009

Doodle Palace Sneak Peek for May 26th

Hello,
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 120 Mercy (mkstampin74). What an awesome gallery she has!! I have several cards picked out that I want to case. The first one I worked with is this.
.
I had orginally planned to CASE it almost exactly the same, but the card kinda took a journey of it's own and it took on it's own form. I stayed with her same basic colors. I tried to stay with the layout, but found my image was a little bigger and had to change it to a square card instead. Then I didn't have enough room for 3 brads so I went with 2. All in all I still think it looks like her card.
.
My digital image is a sneak peek of one of the 2 digital images that will be released Tuesday, May 26th from Doodle Palace. It is colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS.
.
I have actually taken pictures of me coloring this image and I am in the process of trying to create a tutorial of how I colored this image. Several of you have asked me to show how I color and I thought I would give it a try. It is my first time in atempting to create a tutorial so please have patience with me. It may take me a few days, but as soon as I have it done, I will post it on my blog.
.
As for the card,
What do y'all think?
.
Digital images can be found Tuesday, May 26th at Doodle Palace

2 comments:

  1. Michelle this is just too dog-gone cute, I love this pouch. Great job of CASEing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Michelle :-) They're both fabby !! Lovely colouring and the papers you used are perfect :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete