Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nikki's Stamptacular Sunday's First Blog Hop Challenge Make a Child Smile Card

Hello there,
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper 121 Our very own Queen of the Sketch Challenges Roxie (rox71). What a totally awesome gallery she has to pick from. I have a couple picked out I want to CASE!! For this one, I chose this card to CASE.
.
I kept her same basic cowboy theme and sketch.
I changed the colors, DP, image, and sentiment.
I took away the 3 brads and added a button to my twine.
.
My image is a digital image from Dustin Pike that was released on May 28th. It is of course, colored with Prismacolor Pencils and OMS. I had to dye my twine with Chocolate Chip ink to make it match my card. My sentiment is computer generated.
.
This is also for another very special challenge.
Stamptacular Sunday is having their very first blog hop. They are offering lots of yummy blog candy that go along with challenges. Nikki is giving away candy on her blog and the challenge is to make a card for Make a Child Smile. This card is for that challenge. I have chosen Kole to send this card to. I will be sending this out to him in tomorrow's mail!!!
.
What do y'all think?
.
Digital image can be found at Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studio

1 comment:

  1. IMGOSH! This is sooo stinkin' cute. Kole is going to smile for sure. I love the idea of dying the twine. Don't know why I never thought of that. I think I'm gonna have to get that DP image too. I NEED boy schtuff. THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR DOING THIS FABULOUS CARD!

    HUGS:)
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete