Sunday, January 4, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge 100


Hello,
I was cleaning the doing bills and house cleaning all day today to the point I didn't think I was gonna get to stamp, but I managed to do it just a little late.
This is for today's Featured Stamper Challenge 100 -Julie (JulieHRR). What an awesome gallery!! I have several I picked out, but I went with this one http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/242161?cat=500&ppuser=362 . I kept her layout, but changed the colors, the stamps, size of ribbon, and added a BG. Oh, and changed her triangle edging to a scalloped one.
My images are from High Hopes Stamps colored with PrismaColors and Mineral Spirits.
Cute, Sweet, and Simple.
What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. Yeh Michelle welcome to the land of bloggers fun!
    This is just too cute. Love your CASE of Easter fun.
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete