Sunday, January 4, 2009

My second card today!!




Hello,

I made another card today. It is a triple whammy!!

My good friend Deb Felt (debdeb) introduced me to a new blog she is helping with called The Daily Dare. You can find it here... http://dailydare4u.blogspot.com/ On it you can find a list of daily challenges from different blogs.

This lead me to Our Creative Corner's Sketch Challenge. My card is that sketch.
I was also at Sweet n' Sassy's release party last night and one of their challenges was to use the Paper Tole Technique. I totally love doing Paper Tole. On my card, I paper toled the fish and the oyster.

This is also for today's Inspiration Challenge 161. The cake I chose is on the aquatic one on the thrid page first one.

I am finding out I can't take great pics at night in my new house. Sorry for it being so dark. In the morning I will take another pic and upload it to my blog.


I took a new pic in the morning and it turned out better. It is now the one you see.


What do y'all think?


2 comments:

  1. Michelle this is awesome. You do some of the most fantastic coloring. Great job on that layout too. Did you happen to notice who was a guest for this week on that OCCC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful and oh so cute!

    I love the whimsy nature of your cards!

    ReplyDelete