Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's my BIRTHDAY!!





Hello,
.
Wooohoooo!! Today is my 39th birthday!! Though from here on out, it will always be my 39th birthday!! LOLI so totally loved what I got for my birthday from my family!!
.
I got a lap table with pockets to use when I am wanting to stamp in front of the TV, tickets to go to see WICKED with the family, an awesome frame that is an awesome inspiration for a card I am going to make, bling-bling for my cell phone from my oldest, ribbon from the little one, a gift card for Hobby Lobby from our nanny, and from my hubby, a 120ct box of Prismacolors!!! Totally AWESOME birthday!!
.
As for my card, it is for today's SCS Color Challenge 202 where we were to use Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss, and Bravo Burgundy. It is also for Viva la Verve's January Sketch Challange Week 3 with the twist of using pink.
.
The cool thing about my card is the Regal Rose colored paper. It is actually the envelope my nanny gave me with my b-day card. It was so awesome I had to use it on my card!! It is a mulbery type paper and how ironic it matched Regal Rose perfectly!!!
.
My mother is coming to see me from Texas for a week starting Saturday!! I am so excited to see her!! She is going to going shopping with me and help me decorate my new house!! On the 28th, she will be turning 60. I have made this card for her!!
.
What do y'all think??

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Michelle! You have a wonderful, fun day!

    Love your card!

    ReplyDelete