Friday, January 16, 2009

Why hello there everyone,
.
I took a break from cleaning the other house. Actually it is all packed up, but I am not allowed to mave any of the boxes due to my neck problems. I have to wait until DH is available to lift up all the boxes and he is not off work until next week.
.
So, in the mean time, after I did my workout this morning, I stamped!!!!
.
My pic has 2 challenges in it, but they both go together.
.
First is my box. It is SCS Monday's Technique Challenge 203 - Origami Box. I actually started making this Monday, but was unable to finish it. I had hoped Thursday's challenge would work with it so I could finish it. Well, it did. This is for Thursday's Way to Use It Challenge 201 where we were to pick a color combo from this site Kuler I chose the Elan color combo.
.
Second is my card. It is for today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 203 where we were to make a Valentine card that you could easily replicate 30 times. We could only use pinks, reds, white, black or kraft (no browns, grays or purples allowed!). Next, we had to limit the amount of layers and embellishments. Another limitation was that your creation should be a “postcard” type of card . . . meaning no fold!
.
I have made these for my youngest DH's teacher for Valentine's day!! Inside the box is hand made filler and Hershey's Creamy Milk Chocolate Hearts. and boy are they creamy!! I cheated on my diet because I had to try one out, but I did only have ONE!!! LOL
.
What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Michelle! Glad you got a chance to stamp today! Isn't it great to get to stamp! I have been doing it two days in a row.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete