Saturday, January 10, 2009


Hello there,
.
Well, I had this made around noon time, but go figure, right as I went to upload it, our internet went out. Don't you hate it when that happens? It finally came back on and now I got to upload it.
.
Last year I did the Christmas Card Challenge on SCS. We could make whatever hoiliday cards we wanted. I chose to make Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. The goal was to make 10 cards each month so by the time the holiday rolled around you already had your cards made. All you had to do was address and mail them. This was totally awesome. Definitely took the stress out around the holidays. This year I joined the CCC again. Only this time they only want Christmas cards. I am still keeping with last year and I am going to make my Halloween and Thanksgiving also.
.
With this in mind, this is for today's SCS Inspiration Challenge 162 - Tenugue. I found this Tenugue Halloween for my inspiration.
.
I will be making 20 of these. 10 for myself and 10 for my card business.
.
What do y'all think?

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I love the glowing feel to this card! Feels spooky! :) I also love that though the house is in a frame, the tree is outside. It just gives it an added touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete