Sunday, January 11, 2009


Hello,
.
This is for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge 101 featureing JayDeKay. I ended up cheating. I didn't really realize until after I made my card I had CASEd a CASE. This is the one I found my inspiration from...JayDeKay's card
.
I kept her Easter theme, but change the stamps.
I ended up taking away a layer because my main image just took to much room.
I stamped a BG with my carrot image.
I colored my image with PrismaColors and Mineral Spirits.
I also placed my ribbon just a little differently.
.
My images are from High Hopes Stamps.
My flowers came from their fence stamp. I colored just the flowers with my black SU! Marker and stamped them where I wanted them.
.
I liked how it turned out!!
.
What do y'all think?

4 comments:

  1. Aww, it's awesome, Michelle! Your coloring rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Nice to think spring when it's 15 degrees out!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle!
    This card is gorgeous gf and your coloring ROCKS!!!

    Here's the link to the card I made with the image you sent me.

    Click

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, this is adorable! I love the image. So cute! I really like the carrot background (a bunny's dream) and then the carrot repeated in the circle. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete