Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hello there,

Monday, I was so busy with trying to get life back to rountine I wasn't able to stamp, but I did look at the challenge and had an idea in mind that I wanted to do. I knew Tuesday's Color Challenge probably wouldn't be the color I wanted to use so I told myself to be patient and maybe Wednesday's Sketch Challenge would fit what I wanted to do.

And I be dogged if it didn't!!!

This is for Monday's Technique Challenge 202 where we were to use Red Line Tacky Tape and Glitter to make a BG. I chose green and gold to go with the St. Paddy's Day theme.

This is also for today's Sketch Challenge 210 that I love because it fit what I want to do!!My image is from High Hopes Stamps and is colored with SU! Markers, cut out, and popped up on demensionals.

What do y'all think??


I started working out on Monday with walking 2 1/2 miles around my neighborhood with my good friend, Christine. We wanted to workout in my community gym, but it was locked. So we chose to walk. Yesterday, the gym was finally unlocked and we got to exercise there for the first time. Christine is my massage therapist so she showed me what exercises I needed to do to help me with my neck, shoulders, and lower back. We did the treadmill for 20 mins, worked out our arms, and 10 more mins on the treadmill. I mean to tell you, I feel it today!!! LOL I hurt, but it is a good hurt. Tell's me I am doing things right. I currently weigh 182 lbs. My goal is to lose 50 lbs by May. That is about 10 lbs/ month. I am determine to do this!! I have lost 3lbs. so far!! So everyone wish me luck!! I will keep you posted on how I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment