Friday, January 9, 2009


Hey there,
.
This is for several challenges. I was introduced to the blog The Daily Dare by my dear friend Deb (debdeb on SCS). It has a list of different blog challenges for everyday. It is so awesome. I check it every day. I chose 2 challenges from there for today's card.
.
One was from Stamping Vacation. I chose the sentiment of 'I put my HEART in it' from the Scarcely Sentiments Challenge.
.
The second one is from Viva la Verve Week 2 Sketch Challenge with the twist of using bling.
.
And of course, this is also for today's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 202 where everything we used was to included hearts and/or the color red.I used the Negative Effect on my heart folder with the cuttlebug. I stamped my bg heart with glue and then gilttered them for added bling along with the heart in the center of the bow and the rhinestone in the center of the flower on the heart. And I paper pieced my main image.
.
What do y'all think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle! This is just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, great Valentine! So cute! I will link your card from my blog so others can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! I need to figure out that reverse cuttlebug technique...it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete