Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why hello there everyone,

I have been busy cleaning out the old house getting it ready for renters so I have not been able to stamp this week yet.

I made this card Sunday night, but because I can't get a good pic of my cards at night in the new house, I wasn't able to upload it. Well, I finally was able to get a good pic of it today so here I am uploading it!!

This is for Viva la Verve's Week 1 Sketch Challenge with a twist and for High Hopes Challenge #13 where we were to incorporate dry embossing into our creations.

I used High Hopes Stamps stamps for my images. I colored my main image with PrismaColors and Mineral Spirits. I dry embossed the red panel with a Cuttlebug embossing folder then went over it with ink to make it stand out.

The Viva la Verve twist was to use hardware. Brads were considered hardware. I used many gold brads to go along the the gold in the treasure box.

Now, back to cleaning the other house!!

As for the card, what do y'all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment